Shirley Cheung tagged me to write 25things about me… so here it is.
1. My Favorite movie Night of the Living Dead.
2. My Favorite Female Celebrity is Jessica Alba.
3. I love Martial Arts, I’ve trained in Taekwondo, Karate, and some boxing.
4. I have an absurd need to put ketchup on everything.
5. I loooove spicy foods like hot wings I can never get enough.
6. I first went to college for Visual Arts (painting/drawing) first,
then got my degree in Marketing Business Administration.
7. Iam a hardcore gamer, Longest recorded session lasting 14 hours.
Love First Person Shooter, FPS, and Real-Time-Strategy, RTS, type games
like Counterstrike, Call of Duty 3-5, Red Alert 3, Starcaft, Warcraft 2. I R L33t. :P
8. Iam a bit of a pyro-maniac, I love campfires and fireworks –
fascinating just watching the flame dance in the night sky. Muahaha
9. Favorite non zombie films/television series are Aliens, Lord Of The Rings,
Star Wars, Star Trek Series, Sliders, Star-gate SG1 & Atlantis,
10. I LOVE Fuzzy Peaches Candy and Bold BBQ Doritos chips.
11. Favorite colour is Red.
12. My First Car is the Toyota Celica 2002. I’ve never had a problem with it.
13. I failed English Class multiple times…… I can speak it just fine….. lol
14. Music that I Love – Heavy Metal Techo – Metallica, Pantera,
Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Linkin Park.
15. My Favorite Pie is Apple Pie, But NOT in the “America Pie” type of way.
16. My First Game I’ve Played was Sonic on the Original Sega
17. I had a family Cat Named Speedy(RIP) Aka Gangster Cat.
18. My Home Sport is Ice Hockey ~ I played hockey for 10+ years.
The early 5am Sundays wasn’t for me. lol
19. My Hockey Team of choice is of course Toronto Maple Leafs.
And My Favorite Player was Patrick Roy, The Wall, from the Montreal Canadians.
20. Iam a Pisces
21. I hate Coffee!
22. Smokers Who don’t care where they blow their smoke, really ENRAGES ME! lol
23. My Sense of Humor is raunchy and gross, with the uncanny ability to ruining jokes.
24. Iam a middle child, with an older brother and younger sister.
25. I found writing this blog post very challenging to complete.
It’s taken me 3 days to write this damn thing. I never thought it would be hard
to talk about myself lol.