If you do not have one million dollars in your pocket, you might find reading what I have to say worth a moment of your time.
I’ve bought my Domain Name. Now What?
First a transfer of Domain into your free account takes place on sellers end at no cost, money, time or frustration to you.
After a successful transfer (usually 12 to 24 hours) it will be up to the new owner of Domain to set the DNS (Domain Name Servers). This process usually takes less than five minutes and if purchased from 11J.com I’ll be happy to help buyer with DNS or anything else for a smooth installing of a new Domain Name.
The obviously next step after purchasing a Domain Name is to build a web site for your new Domain. Easier said than done? Maybe so, but I’m about to give to you a little of my experience to iron out any bumps on this road ahead of you to web design/development. In fact, if you will take the time to carefully review the steps below you will find earnings far greater than a miserly one million dollars and this I personally Guarantee!
The Art of Web Design
There are two rules that you absolutely must strictly adhere to for success with your new web site:
1. You must have an idea for your new web site from the ground up. This means from the beginning while sitting directly in front of a blank Notepad screen, to the successful completion.
2. You must enjoy the topic of your new web site to the point of money having absolutely no bearing on the intensity of your passion for that topic.
So you don’t have the foggiest idea for your new web site? Not a problem in the least, please allow me to share a piece of my experience to guide you to conquering rule #1.
Being brand new to the Internet I did not have a clue what the difference was between HTML and a web site was. Source Code? Are you kidding me?? And yet, from scratch I built not one, but three huge multi-page web sites that I am positive could have sold from anywhere between $500 and $3000! Total cost: $100 per site. Of course, not having the foggiest idea what SEO meant all three web sites flopped. Domains expired and those web sites floated off into cyberspace..
I’ll get to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in just a moment, but first for those that don’t have an idea to pursue for web site design please allow me to share the two simple steps to a potential $3000 web site for your chosen topic/passion. And at a cost of no more than $100 for your new web site.
1. Go to http://www.ScriptLance.com.
2. Scroll through all projects listed. (I have no affiliation with scriptlance, merely sharing my experience to help others succeed).
To steal another’s idea is not only ridiculous but also will put one on a path to collapse. But what can be done for those with no idea for a profitable web site is to closely glance through all projects requesting assistance to find a web site to mold around whatever ideas might come to mind. After the merging of your idea into a potential web site possibly found on scriptlance or anywhere else, a Free account must be opened to place your idea in the hands of a designer/developer.
Are you still with me? If so, it is important to realize that most designers on Scriptlance are from overseas living in third world countries. The importance of keeping this in mind is due to the fact that the US dollar has a completely different value in other countries. How much does the common laborer in China make? $0.70 per day? I’ve worked with the Russians, the Romainians and Indians and call tell you those I’ve worked with speak better English than me! Communication is not an issue and the value of money takes on a whole new meaning.
(Should I condense this into a cheap free e-book? Maybe so. But hold on, the best part is yet to come!)
If you are interested in success with your new web site, please believe me when I say utilizing Scriptlance will be a mind blowing, mind boggling, and an absolutely wonderful pleasant and enlightening experience!
Before I go any further, there is one web site/school that is an absolute must for web site design/ownership. Memorizing tons and tons of code is just plain stupid! In fact IMOH I really don’t believe all those HTML codes even can be memorized! But in order to explain to web designers (those that fix your site when down) problems you may be having, a basic understanding of HTML code truly is necessary. For this education in HTML, please head over to http://www.w3cschools.org. A Free internet school to help you understand the basics of HTML code which will prove to be invaluable if you are to own/run a new web site.
Okay, so now I have my Domain Name, and my web site. Can you promise me at least one hundred thousand visitors to my web site daily? I’m glad you asked. Because the answer to that question is a big fat NO. Why? Because I’m about to give to you directions to bringing far more than merely a hundred thousand daily. For those that have taken the time to read though my words of wisdom I’m about to give absolutely free of charge 100+ steps to an unlimited amount of visitors (REPEAT VISITORS) with the potential for an unlimited amount of earned income!
I would find it difficult to believe that anyone can start at step one and move beyond step ten. But the good thing about this list is the ability to pick and choose those steps your feel up to implementing.
I talk too much don’t I? Suppose so, so here ya go:
1. Submit articles to article directories.
2. Conduct link exchange activity with other blogs and websites.
3. Run a teleseminar.
4. Be a contributor on Yahoo/MSN Answers
5. Create a blog and join MyBlogLog.com
6. Create a MySpace.com account and make friends with your target market.
7. Create a viral report with links coming back to your website.
8. Generate a software product that you distribute free but advertise your website in it.
9. Build an article directory for a hot niche market
10. Produce a useful web-based software for public use
11. Ask thought-provoking questions
12. Build viral videos and upload them to Youtube.com
13. Buy links from Text-link-ads.com
14. Submit classified ads to USFreeAds.com
15. Publish content based on the latest news or unique items to tap on long tail traffic
16. Optimize your webpages for meta tags, title tags and H1 tags
17. Run online contests with kick-ass prizes
18. Run article exchange campaigns with HTML links in them
19. Generate your own social networking site
20. Produce an unbelievable product and sell it on Clickbank.com
21. Auction off cheap digital items on eBay
22. Write articles for major sites like About.com
23. Create a regular PDF newsletter
24. Talk to 5 people every day about one piece of content on your site
25. Visit online guest books and leave a comment
26. Visit other blogs and contribute actively on a regular basis
27. Use banner advertising on banner exchange programs like BannersgoMLM.com
28. Seek out joint venture partners to promote your site/event
29. Purchase leads from a co-registration service
30. Write an offline book
31. Distribute flyers
32. Sponsor an event with prizes that have your website on it
33. Run a charity event
34. Submit a press release to PRWeb.com
35. Use resell rights promotions
36. Produce a web or blog template using Open Source license
37. Create a community with a community badge/chicklet for identity
38. Look for newsworthy information and syndicate to Digg.com
39. Use your MSN nickname/message
40. Provide a free download on your site with a message on the back of your business card
41. Leave an email signature
42. Have a tell-a-friend form
43. Newspaper advertismenets
44. Direct response mail
45. Regular podcasts
46. Run a “live” seminar
47. Create an affiliate program
48. Get invited to events
49. Run a 24-hour answering service
50. Give people the right to syndicate your content
51. Keep your content fresh
52. Create multiple offers
53. Use ping sites for your blog
54. Use article submission services like ArticleAnnouncer.com to create backlinks
55. Give a DVD out for free that requires opt-insk
56. Car decals with your website on it
57. Generate a member-get-member promotion
58. Offer a 50% sale for products on your site
59. Create an online community of friends
60. Invite 10 people to visit your site on a regular basis
61. Print t-shirts with your URL
62. Advertise in trade magazines
63. Advertise in the main newspapers
64. Radio interviews
65. TV interviews
66. TV advertisements
67. Use Google Adwords
68. Use MSN Adcenter
69. Use Yahoo Search Marketing
70. Use Adbrite
71. Getresponse Co-registration service
72. Optimize your website for a specific, targeted key phrase
73. Use PayPerPost.com to get bloggers to write about your site
74. Run a Web 2.0 community
75. Advertise in the Yellow Pages
76. Directory submissions
77. Affiliate directory submissions
78. Direct email campaigns with list owners
79. Use direct response postcards
80. Build a free software directory
81. Build a free image directory
82. Offer a bonus product during a product launch to JV partners
83. Use well-optimized websites and content
84. Bait providers to visit your website through eLance.com and Scriptlance.com
85. Purchase outdoor advertising space at targeted locations
86. Create an Opt-in mailing list
87. Visit and participate in forums related to your niche.
88. Build more backlinks for popular keywords
89. Narrow your market to a specific niche
90. Build more websites within related niches
91. Attend more seminars to gain connections
92. Use a Feed Reader to subscribe to RSS feeds – comment on targeted posts
93. Have multiple distribution locations for a physical product
94. Create your own products and let affiliates sell them
95. Blog controversially
96. Deliberately start an online war (flaming – not recommended)
97. Look for related websites in #1 position and buy advertising space from them
98. Set up account with Squidoo.com
99. Set up account with Hi5.com
100. Set up account with Multiply.com
101. Set up account with iConnectE.com
102. Set up account with Huminity.com
103. Do a giveaway rights promotion
104. Build a presence on 43 things
105. Create an affiliate promotion with Clickbank
106. Run a Cost-Per-Lead program
107. Find a Cause to support and promote the cause
108. Get people involved in your community
109. Use a tell-a-friend script and place this automatically with people have opted-in
110. Run a blog carnival
111. Use games to “tag” people
112. Encourage article exchanges
113. Request people to submit articles that you will display on your blog for free
114. Build a free online widget that people will use
115. Join discussion groups on Google, Yahoo or MySpace groups
116. Advertise on Alexa.com
117. Use Global SMS service
118. Leverage Craigslist.org
Was this list enough to make you dizzy? If this information is not worth a million dollars then I don’t know what is!
Have a Great and Wonderful and Spectacular Day! And remember if any help is needed with DNS or Site Design or anything else please check out my ‘Links’ page or feel free to email me.
You might be wandering the reasons your web site is not getting much internet traffic. After all your web site took lots of financial and human resources, but unfortunately like so many web sites, it...
Does the whole idea of Internet marketing intimidate you? Are you thinking of hiring a professional? Well, we've got great news for you. It's really not difficult to do search engine optimization...