So … you need to set up a web site for your company?
You can get a professional web site set up for your company that could cost your business a lot of money on set-up and ongoing management costs and also keep your business dependent on the services of technology service providers like web site developers, site designers and web masters …
Or … you could build it with WordPress!
WordPress is used to run an enormous number of digital assets and web blogs globally, as well as websites for some of the world’s leading organizations, colleges and universities and famous stars.
WordPress also allows you to quite easily build, set up and look after very powerful, professional and visually stunning web sites. In truth, you can use WordPress to build anything from internet business sites, individual blogs, affiliate marketing or product or service review web sites, to e-commerce sites, membership websites … and even online networks!
WordPress isn’t just the world’s most popular content management system and online publishing platform, it is also 100% free to download, modify and use!
The BAD News …
Although there is a lot of content on the internet with regards to using WordPress, nearly all of it can be disorganized and consists typically of tutorials and tips suited for techie users such as website developers. You could end up spending a ton of valuable time searching on the internet to get answers, and still end up frustrated and confused.
And then, of course, there are lots of things which YOU DON’T KNOW about WordPress! Things such as the best ways to configure WordPress to attract traffic automatically to your business site, plus time-saving strategies, tools and methods you could use (often without cost) to bring your company BIGGER, BETTER, and FASTER results, and a whole lot more!
There’s really been no complete step-by-step learning system that you can easily follow to learn how to benefit from, take care of and grow an online presence fast and professionally with WordPress, especially if you are not really web-savvy … until now!
The Fantastic News …
WordPress enables you to manage your online presence, with little to no technical knowledge required … and for almost no cost!
WPTrainMe – WordPress A-Z Training Plugin
WPTrainMe is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow WordPress A-Z training plugin. The WPTrainMe plugin gives WP users access to hundreds of detailed step-by-step screenshot online tutorials addressing all aspects of using WordPress from your very own WordPress admin.
The tutorials teach you exactly how to install, set up, configure, customize, use, manage, maximize and earn money with WordPress without making you jump all over the web seeking out answers.
WPTrainMe provides hundreds of useful step-by-step tutorials with tons of screenshots, downloadable check lists, templates, relevant video lessons and more.
Best of all … no techie skills are required!
Everything you need to learn WordPress is included in the WPTrainMe lessons. And you can gain access to each of the tutorials instantly within your own WordPress dashboard every time you need any help with WordPress.
Go here to learn more: WPTrainMe
Here are just some of the many advantages of choosing WPTrainMe to teach yourself about how to use WordPress:
Excellent WordPress Training For Non-Geeks
All WP tutorials have been specifically designed for non-technical people, not website builders or tech “nerds.” The tutorials are laid out in logical sequence with the help of navigation menus and search tools making WPTrainMe very simple to use and find what you are searching for. All of the content and info is kept easy and simple to understand and delivered using many detailed screenshots and instructions.
Links to relevant content are also provided at the end of each tutorial, as well as accompanying “over the shoulder” videos if you need to review the information. Best of all, no coding skills are required to apply what you learn in the tutorials.
Immediate Help At Your Fingertips
The plugin will provide context-related instructions, so if you need help with whichever section you are doing work in, just click on the help button inside the dashboard and a set of lessons relevant to that particular aspect will display, giving you instant access to timely information on how to proceed with the next step.
Plugin Tutorials Gets Updated As WordPress Features Change
WordPress is constantly growing and being developed. With WPTrainMe, tutorials can be kept up-to-date to reflect any new WordPress application and functionality changes. Brand new lessons are also regularly being added to the plugin to help you understand all that you can do with WordPress. As soon as new WordPress tutorials are revised and changed in the WPTrainMe program, these are immediately made accessible to you in your own control panel.
Additional benefits include:
- Save time: All you want to know to teach yourself about working with WordPress is immediately available in a single place and accessed with a couple of clicks inside the administration panel.
- Save money: WPTrainMe will save you many hundreds of dollars on WordPress learning. You will find it very hard to come across an alternative WordPress training product that delivers so much detailed training content and value for money.
- Learn WordPress to fit your schedule: The tutorials are readily available 24/7 in your own administration area, enabling you to learn the training content in your own personal time frame and at your own speed.
The WPTrainMe tutorials teach you all of the main WP sections and cover every aspect of WordPress.
Users have access to a growing library of detailed tutorials divided into ten course modules:
- WP Introduction
- WP Installation
- WordPress Configuration
- How To Use WP
- WordPress Plugin Tutorials
- Customizing WordPress
- WordPress Management
- WordPress Optimization
- How To Secure WP
- Making Money With WP
Additional features include things like:
- Works on all devices: WPTrainMe was designed on a fully-responsive platform, making it possible for you to get into the information from your desktop computer, mobile computer, PC tablet or smart device.
- Written by WordPress expert users for non-technical WP users: All tutorials are especially authored for general WP users, delivered in logical order and fully interlinked with relevant training content.
- An in-depth WP instruction system: WPTrainMe tutorials provide 500 screenshot tutorials with step-by-step guidance, related instructional videos, flowcharts, templates, check lists, supplemental downloadable information plus more!
- 1-click access: All you would like to learn to build and look after your own small business online presence is immediately available with the click of the mouse button within your website or blog’s WP administration area.
Here are a few of the testimonials and comments that plugin users have provided concerning WPTrainMe’s plugin tutorials:
“I have used the tutorials to teach all of my clients and it has probably never been so easy for everyone to learn WordPress. It is very pedagogic structured. Now I don’t need to buy all these very expensive video courses that often don’t deliver what they promise.” – Stefan Wendt, Internet Marketing Success Group
“VERY, VERY IMPRESSIVE site! I truly wish you had it up 18 months ago. From what I have seen so far, this course would have saved me thousands and months of being scammed!” Daniel Warren, TheFamilyShoppingStore.com
If you need to train your staff how to use WordPress, then WPTrainMe provides an effective instructional system. Instead of having to spend an hour showing your new staff members how to use WordPress, you can easily install the plugin on your site and then teach them how to access the training tutorials instead. This way, you will be encouraging them to acquire the skills they need in order to use WordPress efficiently whenever they need.
Because the WPTrainMe training plugin simply acts as an interface to an external site where all of the training is actually stored, the plugin is extremely light-weight and utilizes almost none of your resources. Additionally, the plugin is technically well supported and includes a comprehensive online user guide and videos and additional written documentation that show you how to install and use it, plus FAQs and a user support helpdesk.
The WPTrainMe plugin is available in 4 different licensing options:
- FREE – This provides you with access to dozens of detailed ‘step-by-step’ tutorials on using WordPress. Price = Free.
- BASIC – The BASIC plugin version gives website owners access to 70 detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials on how to use WordPress and all of its features and functions. Cost = $37 (one-time).
- BUSINESS – This lets website owners access 250 step-by-step tutorials designed to teach you how to use WordPress to grow your digital business presence. Price = $6.95 p/month.
- PRO – This provides users with access to the entire WPTrainMe library, which includes hundreds of step-by-step tutorials. Price = $9.95 (monthly).
Please Note: The cost to purchase the WPTrainMe plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current price at the time this content was published. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the software developer when you visit the product website.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: WPTrainMe – WordPress Training Plugin
Additional Plugin Information
WPTrainMe allows the training information to be easily updateable whenever WordPress makes significant updates to features or functionality, as all of the training content is stored on external servers and delivered via the plugin’s interface.
To learn more about how the WPTrainMe plugin works, check out the slideshow and videos on the WPTrainMe website.
The WPTrainMe WP plugin is a complete learning solution. The training content is really well-written and provides you with a comprehensive body of work in one convenient location. You will be getting instant access to years of expertly-crafted WP training in a simple and easily accessible format.
If you are planning to build, develop and run a WordPress website, then we recommend that you subscribe to the PRO version of the WPTrainMe plugin, which gives you full access to all of the tutorials and updated training content.
As an extra bonus, PRO users get a practical 250 page step-by-step PDF guide that explains exactly how to install WordPress, which is an extremely handy thing, as you have to install WordPress first before installing the plugin on your website or blog.
For more information, visit the plugin website: WPTrainMe – WordPress Training Plugin
Need WordPress Help?
Contact me :)