Being able to track and see visitor behavior is absolutely vital to your online success. The following is my HeatMap Tracker Review.
The business management saying “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it” is as important today as always. If you don’t know what is happening when visitors arrive on your website, then how can you get better results?
People have looked for accurate ways to track and understand user behavior since web sites first appeared. From simple site counters that track visitor numbers, to very powerful analytical software like Google Analytics which track and display an incredible level of key information.
Understanding visitor behaviour is very important for a successful web site, not only because it allows you to understand what visitors are doing so you can improve your performance, but research also proves that past visitor behaviour is the most reliable way to predict future behavior. Better, in fact, than knowing demographics.
While being able to view valuable information such as how many web users are landing on your website, which pages they are entering and exiting, how long they are staying on your site for, keyword searches, page views, referring pages, and so on, is highly essential, wouldn’t it also be fantastic to know precisely what users are clicking on, where on your site they are visiting the longest time on, which links they are clicking on, what areas of your site visitors are reading, and more?
Fortunately, heat map technology makes this easy and possible. Web heat maps have been used to help pinpoint areas of a web site page most frequently scanned by web visitors. Web heat maps can also be integrated with other forms of web analytics and session replay software technologies.
HeatMap Tracker Review
If you own a WordPress web site, then you can easily add heat map tracking with recorded user session replays to your business tool box with an easy-to-install and quite inexpensive WordPress-compatible software.
HeatMapTracker – Live ClickTracking & HeatMap Tracker
Heat Map Tracker is not technically a WordPress plugin, but a software script that is compatible with WordPress and that lets you visually record your website visitors’ every movement and creates live heatmaps showing where users are clicking and where they are scrolling on your website.
The HeatMapTracker analytics tool enables you to look over the shoulders of everyone who visits your site.
For more details, visit the script site here: HeatMapTracker
The better you know how your users are interacting with your content, the more you can improve your website’s user experience. Imagine knowing the exact issues that prevent your visitors from fully accessing your website, like unclear site navigation layouts, or disruptive banner ads. As the site owner, you can encourage your visitors to perform certain actions, such as joining your newsletter or clicking on certain links or buttons.
While Google Analytics has its overlay feature that can give you an idea of which links on your web page users are clicking, a heat map can show you any clicks that users make on your site, regardless of whether they are links or not. This is a significant difference because if a heatmap report reveals that readers are clicking on a graphic element that they think is a link, but happens to not be a link, you could easily fix this by adding a link to the image, or make it perfectly clear to your readers that the image is just a design element.
Heatmaps, therefore, are one of the most useful ways to test the design of your site, assess how navigatable your site is and help to improve conversions.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using HeatMap Tracker to monitor visitor behavior on your website:
Record Everything Visitors Are Doing On Your Website
HeatMap Tracker captures every visitor movement on your site, allowing you to observe all page clicks, eye-tracking and page scrolling movement.
Full Control With No Restrictions
The software allows you to self-host the technology, giving you no-limit visitor recordings and pageviews.
Free Upgrades & Enhancements
There is a one-time investment to purchase the HeatMapTracker script, which entitles you to receive unlimited software upgrades and all future enhancements for life.
Additional benefits include:
- Improve Your Marketing Efforts: By seeing how visitors use your web pages, you can uncover difficulties that prevent users from progressing to the end of your sales funnel and improve visitor engagement.
- No More Guessing Visitor Behavior: The screen video recordings of your visitors’ sessions let you see exactly what is taking place on your site. Screen overlays let you see exactly which elements visitors click on, where they are drawn to most on your website, how long they hover in a specific spot, how far they navigate down your pages and more! No more guesses or hoping … just factual intel of what happens when people explore your web site.
- Increase Visitor Engagement: Heat Map Tracker lets you increase visitor engagement with your site, which improves sales and conversions. There are many ways to achieve this and we present several of these in the “Tips” section later in this review.
HeatMapTracker offers many features for WordPress users. Here are just some of these:
- Quick and easy to install and configure. Goes to work in no time.
- View heatmaps by clicks, eye-tracking and scrolls. Track whether visitors are clicking your site’s links, buttons, images and call to actions, see which areas of your content visitors eyes are drawn to and see how far down your sales pages your users scroll as a benchmark of the length of time your content can retain their attention. HeatMapTracker lets you analyze every single visitor session to help you learn how users interact with your site or some pages on your website.
- Unlimited visitor screen captures and playbacks. Do you need to provide reports to your CEO, Chief Digital Officer or stakeholders about your site’s performance? With HeatMap Tracker you can capture users on your website for a few days, a few weeks, a month, or even more!
- In-depth analytics. Heat Map Tracker lets you see deep analytics and at-a-glance statistics with project summaries. Overview stats enables you to see how many total visitors, tracked pages and total sessions HeatMapTracker has recorded for each project. You can quickly view which pages your visitors are moving towards and how they are interacting with each page’s content, allowing you to invest more time on the content that visitors care about. You can also analyze regional demographics of your visitors and see where they are coming from.
Additional software features:
The table below shows how HeatMapTracker stacks up against alternative heatmap analytics services like CrazyEgg and Clicktale:
Below are a couple of the testimonials and comments that customers have published about HeatMap Tracker:
“This plugin is the ultimate tool if you need to analyze your site visitors behaviour, including clicks, pages visited, time spent on each page, and a load of other details.” Tudor Pangal, Dream.Decide.Act.Succeed.
“HeatMapTracker is a wonderful WordPress plugin that lets you analyze where visitors on your website click, most of all you can see exactly what your visitors doing.” Towhid Zaman, CEO & Founder at DevsCraft, LLC
“HeatMap Tracker is a product you HAVE to own – and you probably don’t even realise it yet – how will you know what isn’t working on your website unless you can track it? This one product has allowed me to get the “edge” on my competitors – don’t let your competitors beat you to it.” Gordon Drayson, Gordon Drayson OnlineBookingAssistant.com
Heat Map Tracker Useful Tips
Here are just some of the many ways you can use Heat Map Tracker on your web site to improve your business:
- Understand what works (i.e. where users are clicking) and what doesn’t work (where users are not clicking). For example, are people engaging with your videos? Are they clicking on graphic elements assuming that these may be linking to somewhere else?
- Get useful information on ways to refine your landing pages, sign-up forms, sales funnel, screen resolution, etc.
- Get insights on ways to create A/B split testing to improve results
- Get insights prior to and during a website makeover, or if you decide to get a new WordPress theme for your site.
- Conducting “above the fold” experiments to improve your website’s “first impression”, or maximize the impact of your website’s real estate elements on your users, such as ad banners, links, buttons, headlines, etc…
- Identify whether an element on your page needs to be added, redesigned, or deleted.
- Create “before” and “after” case studies for online marketing services.
- Test whether users prefer to click on images versus buttons vs text links, and how specific user segments interact within your site.
- Confirm potential website security problems and vulnerabilities.
Heat Map Tracker is part of the Digital Kickstart Group owned by Mark Thompson, a highly respected online marketer with a solid reputation for delivering great products and customer support. The members area contains video instructions for installing and setting up the software.
HeatMapTracker comes in three versions:
- Basic (Single) License – Use on one website. Price = $197.00 One-time.
- Professional (Multiple) License – Licensed for up to 10 sites. Cost = $297.00 Single Payment.
- Agency (Whitelabel License – In addition to all of the features available in the other editions (click tracking, heat maps, browser replays, unlimited recording / page views, unlimited upgrades and enhancements and access to support), the Agency edition lets you install the plugin on unlimited sites, create sub-accounts for clients, and set up automated PayPal invoices to clients, making it an ideal solutions for digital agencies. Price = $497.00 Single Payment.
Note: Pricing for HeatMap Tracker depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the software retails for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the product seller when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: HeatMap Tracker – Real-Time ClickTracking & HeatMap Tracking Solution
For a video demo of the software in action, including instructions and tutorials, FAQ and more, visit the HeatMap Tracker software website.
Services like Google Analytics can give you some good metrics on things such as how many people are finding your website, how they are finding it and what they do whilst visiting your web site. However, if you want to really gain a deep understanding into how your web site and its content is helping your visitors to connect with your business online, then a heatmap analytics software application can be extremely practical.
We recommend getting a copy of Heat Map Tracker for live heat maps and accurate visitor recordings with detailed user-behavior tracking & conversion optimization for better, engagement and for increasing sales of your products or services.
For full details, visit the software website: HeatMap Tracker – Real-Time Click-Tracking And Heat Map Tracking Plugin